MORE DETAILED BASENJI SPECIALTY INFORMATION
2003 NATIONAL SPECIALITY
THURSDAY, JULY 24, FREDERICTON CURLING CLUB
Sweepstakes Judge: Ms. Nancy Kneen, Montreal, PQ
Specialty Judge: Mrs. Margaret Robertson, Victoria, BC
This speciality is in conjunction with the three-day, all-breed show sponsored by the Fredericton Kennel Club, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. All events are held at the Fredericton Curling Club.
- Wednesday, July 23 - The BCOC will have a meet/greet, wine/cheese get-together at the Fredericton Curling Club (upstairs from where the Speciality is being held in that building). A Goodwill offering would be accepted. Cash Bar.
- Thursday, July 24: Puppy Sweeps, Speciality judging, Obedience, etc.
Unofficial Classes upon completion of Speciality Judging.
- Thursday, July 24 - Banquet, Annual General Meeting, Auction, at the host hotel: Fredericton Inn .
- Friday, July 25: Frederickton Kennel Club all-breed show.
JUDGES: J. REYNOLDS, M. MADGNER, M. ROBERTSON, R. SMITH, S. ANDREWS, J. BYRNE
- Friday, July 25 pm: All-breed puppy sweeps.
- Saturday, July 26: Frederickton Kennel Club all-breed show.
- Saturday, July 26 evening: Lobster boil, (tentative).....tickets will be ready for sale soon. We will need to know who wants to attend. It should be on the website (? specify which website address) or check in with our Show Secretary. (Cheryl.....? specify web or Email address for same)
- Sunday, July 27: Last day of the all-breed show.
Show Secretary: Sue Rioux
Fax: 1-506-832-0266. Tel: 1-506-832-0432
For information concerning the Frederickton Kennel Club Dog Show, please contact: Susan Chase.
ATLANTIC SALMON OR PRIME RIB OF BEEF AU JUS
PRICES: $21.95 (BEEF); $26.95 (SALMON), PLUS 15% TAXES
INCLUDES: POTATOES, VEGGIES, DESERT, TEA/COFFEE
TICKET RESERVATIONS: C. EGERTON , ATLANTIC DIRECTOR of the B.C.O.C.
BOX 1130, MINTO, NB, Canada E4B 3Y7
MONEY ORDERS OR CHEQUES PLEASE.
PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
Auction Items: Lynn & Dennis Arrand (519-735-2568)
50/50 Tickets: Rose Thompson (519-250-8560)
Hospitality & Goody Bags: Kaye Boutilier and Don Parkes
PLEASE NOTE: THE FREDERICTON INN IS SITUATED JUST TWO STREETS FROM THE OFFICIAL SHOW SITE; ALSO IT IS IN THE CENTRE OF A MAJOR SHOPPING MALL, AS WELL AS NEAR MANY PUBS AND EATING PLACES.
50/50 DRAW TICKET INFORMATION
Each year, 50/50 Draw tickets are sold by/to members to raise money to help defray cost of holding our National Specialty. The winning ticket is usually drawn at the banquet or annual meeting, and the lucky winner receives 50% of the total money raised from the selling of these tickets.
The winner does not have to be in attendance at the Specialty to claim his/her prize, so don't feel that there is no point in buying tickets because you won't be at the show. Your name, address and phone number (and Email address, if you have one) will be on the ticket, so we will be able to contact you.
Show your support for the club by purchasing tickets from any member of the BCOC. Tickets may
also be purchased from the club's treasurer......
Rose Thomson 1880 Todd Lane, LaSalle, Ontario Canada N1H 1J5 or telephone (519) 250-8560 to make enquiries.